Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Snowy Tuesday

Tuesday morning...as I look out my snow covered window all I see is a vista of white,,,as far as my eyes can see the fields and driveways are mounds of untouched snow.  It is beautiful!! But somehow I have to try to get out to take my sister (who has Alzheimer's) to a doctor appointment. And she lives 40 minutes away from me.  Plus I have come down with the cold, cough and sore throat that has been making its way everywhere this winter. So I have a dilemma...what do I do? Life is never easy, even the smallest things require one to wrestle with decisions...
And I haven't been to see Mom since Christmas day, so a trip is necessary for her sake today or tomorrow too. And all I really want to do is curl up on the couch and sleep.
I uploaded my christmas pictures and am thinking about scrapbook pages of my girls and of the grandchildren. I gave away a lot of my stash of cards for Christmas presents too, so my supply needs to be replenished also.  There is where I really want to be today...lost in the creative world of my paper, pens, glue, embellishments and pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment