Search This Blog

Monday, December 21, 2009

second day of blogging

So here it is 4 days till Christmas-I think I'll write a story called "The Year Christmas Passed Me By" I promise to start adding my cards to the site as soon as I figure out how to do it!! I spent 2+ hours at the hospital today and my mother just slept-then when I got home I heard from the social worker that she was very sad-so I called and spoke to her and she said she missed me-so my trip was useless because she was sleeping the whole time-from now on I will make sure she is awake and knows I am there. I felt terrible.
more later.....

2 comments:

  1. Sorry gram wasn't awake. Happy we are home! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mama! It's Stephie Gayle! Boy you are ahead of me! I don't even have a blog yet!!!!! WTF? I love you very much and am praying for you constantly. Take care of yourself, and let go and let God... You know He is always by your side, sometimes carrying you along the way. Gram taught me that... Love you

    ReplyDelete