Search This Blog

Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Musings

I am looking out the window at the rain-it seems as if May has become April, if you know what I mean...I wanted to work on the yard and pull some weeds from the back flower bed, so I'll have to see now what the rest of the day looks like. At least it feels a little warmer outside-it has been so cold this week!  We are getting company tonight, it seems weird to say that because we never get company! Anyway I am going to make a batch of buns and hopefully we will be able to roast hot dogs over the fire tonight. I put together a couple pages that I will post as soon as my hubby brings my camera home(it's in the car he has at work!!).
Miles surgery is next Thursday and it can't come too soon...he is having a harder and harder time just getting through the day-and I feel so helpless that I can't do anything for him. More later on today-I WILL post my layouts and a couple cards-I am excited to try to do this as I have never done it before!!

No comments:

Post a Comment